Friday, December 01, 2017

KRAFT+ DECEMBER - Photo Inspiration

Hello there,
well here we are... December...  This is the last month of the year, and I hope it is a really good one for us all!! I've got lots happening this month.... my Daughters baby shower, my other Daughters Graduation from the Academy and of course... Christmas.. and my youngest Daughters birthday... whew... I am tired just thinking about it... I hope I can get a few moments of creative time to escape!!!

The first challenge for this month that I would like to share is a fabulous one from KRAFT+ and it is an inspiration photo board.. now these can inspire lots of things, so make sure you check out all the designers inspiration over on the BLOG HERE!!!

Now the challenge photo..
soooo much you can take from this... I took the colors from the bottom circle.. the teal and the red and white and green and created my take for this month..

some closer views..





and my layout..



I hope your December is off to a great start!! Thanks for dropping by, and thank you to those who leave lovely comments for me to read!! Have a wonderful day!!


Related image

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Another stunning page Lizzy!! Love the bright and cheery colours and the swirls and flourishes on the background look amazing! Gorgeous photo once again and I love the lace flowers in the clusters .. so pretty!!
    Hope your weather is staying nice. We have had a lot of hot, hot days but, today, the temperature has dropped sinificantly and we have storms on the way. Just can't win! I just hope and pray that everyone will stay safe and that the flooding won't be anywhere near as bad as they are predicting. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is perfect! You have a busy but exciting month ahead . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy month ahead for you Lizzy, between celebrations I hope you find some me time to hide away for some crafting!!
    Just love your layout, beautiful colours and love the background stamping, have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy month for you!!! Love love love love your lo!! GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo and all the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and layering and the black stamping adds drama on your pretty page. Love the pops of lace and the ink splats. Such a sweet photo of your girl too. Hope all goes well for your busy December.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a busy month indeed, but all wondeful celebrations and super proud moments for you. Your layout is gorgeous, those fussy cut flowers look like the same as the pattern on your daughters dress with the sun shining and the flowers in her hand. The stamping looks great , another wonderful layout. Enjoy your month, busy as it is Lizzy
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love the inspiration pic.....I wish that was my place! Stunning page of your gorgeous flower child.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...such a stunner! Love the design and your stamping....just fabulous! Beautiful, beautiful work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!